Tomato Fight 2016 –
We do not condone violence – in any form – though we acknowledge that LIFE is full of Challenges,
To face challenges we need to be strong, to be strong, we need to strive,
Throwing Rotten Tomatoes at each other, though somewhat violent, seems like a reasonably ok way to strive..
1)Tomatoes should splat.. If they are hard, they should be crushed before throwing, if with Stem – remove stem.
2)Only those who are prepared to be SPLATED, should enter the Tomato Fight Area.
3)No Tomato throwing outside of the tomato fight area. SERIOUSLY
Sunday September 11, 2016
5pm to 6:30 Potluck Dinner and Gathering @ NorthSlopeFarm 386 Rock Road East, West Amwell, NJ 08530
No later than 7pm, probably earlier, all participants will be brought to the Tomato Fight area and Warned..
Wear Shoes , Dont Come back until you are done, and assume you will twist your ankle, get snagged by Brambles,
and Stung by Stinging Nettle !!
Questions? email us at NorthSlopeFarm@comcast.net
All are Welcome – if its your first time – seek out Yellow T-Shirted folks for orientation !
- Wear sneakers, close toed shoes, that you dont mind never wearing again!
- Bring a change of clothes
- bring a towel (swimming pool available for plunging into)
- Introduce yourself to Farm Staff and Friends (wearing Yellow T-Shirts) – ask for Mike, for official welcome..
- Come prepared to relax or strive, or both, enjoy the evening !!